Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I Wish I Could Buy


Yes, I do have disposable income. But at the end of the day I already have too much stuff, and I can save that spare money for other things. But, I can still dream about all that nice stuff out there that's available to buy. Here's a short list of practical things I wish I could just run out and buy.
  • Keyboard. Yes, I could be considered a musician, just a terrible one.
  • Sleeping bag. Gonna need one for the summer too, should get on that.
  • Nice shirts/pants/coats/blazers. Wardrobe has slowly been updated over the years, but it still needs serious work.
  • New shoes, especially work/dressy ones, and more than one pair for each occasion.
  • New pots and pans. Especially a good set of stainless steel that doesn't keep getting stained. Probably need more storageware too.
  • Set of knives and cooking equipment. I really shouldn't be using the curved cleaver for almost everything.
  • Paintball equipment. 'Cause people keep going, and the rentals stink.
  • A gun and set of swords. An assault rifle, a pistol, a katana, a broadsword, and a spear/naginata at the minimum to cover most contingencies. Also money to get training on how to use them properly.
  • ALL THE GAMES
  • ALL THE BOOKS
  • Decorations for the house. Walls are pretty sparse. But why does accent lighting cost as much as normal lighting???
  • New bike (probably fixing this one rather soon finally)
  • A new used car. OK, we're dreaming, so a new new car.
  • A house
  • Happiness
You may notice many of these I probably should buy, and soon. But given my track record I'm sure I won't buy these until next year. Or until something breaks. Or I need it in a week and I have to 2-day ship the item from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment