Tuesday, October 6, 2009

idle....

Yeah, I know, I haven't updated in a long time.

I'm thinking of re-posting a revised mini-essay I made for a forum I follow. Basically dealing with the concept of the control point economic model for games, its usefulness and tendencies. For you non-gamers out there... sorry?

The other idea floating in my head for a while is a lovely expository on the Generation Gap. However, I was thinking of taking a little spin and blame the parents for propagating it. =]

The real problem is these take time to craft, and since school has resumed for me I'm currently suddenly without much free time. Plus, I'm a TA for a class, which means homework grading and preparing to officiate a lab section. On the other hand, I'm making pretty pictures in the Graphics course.

No comments:

Post a Comment