Sunday, February 20, 2011

List of Skills

I've found that people tend to over and underestimate my abilities. Partially this has been by design. Perhaps call it a fascination with holding secret information so that I can apply it at will when it helps me the most. Perhaps see it as an idealized view that some day I will be "discovered." Perhaps view it as a cowardly way to be able to talk big but never perform. Doesn't matter. I rarely tip my hand on my true skills.

So, to counter that, enjoy a self-created list of my skillset. Probably incomplete.

Core Skills
Musician (keyboard and flute)
Cooking
Programming
Gaming (strategy, FPS)
Administration/Organizing (especially parties)
Presentation / Public Speaking
Taking on Awkwardness at will (and shrugging it off)
A/V
Problem Solving / Debugging
Biblical Reference
Driving (manual)
Wasting Time
Electronics

Vestigial Previously Practiced Skills
Classical Piano
Tennis
Basketball
Machine Shop

Basic Training
Mixed Martial Arts
Ultimate Frisbee
Snowboarding
Dancing
Writing
Relationships
Tact in correction
Politics
Singing
Poetry
Dramatic Readings
Acting
Stage Building
Map Design
Hacking
Game Design
Robots
Photography / Picture Editing
Video Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment