Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Biking is Theraputic

One nice advantage of only having a bike is that each day I am required to spend at least 30 minutes pedaling.

Note that biking is way more relaxing than driving a car. And has more exercise involved.

So, I get a chance to randomly reflect on things. It's quite nice really.

I've solved problems I've been working on for several hours.

I've remembered to call/text various friends.

I've thought up new designs and game mechanics.

I've brought up better comebacks for next time.

I've mulled over what I could have done better when talking with X.

I've planned Bible Studies. Not all of one, but a small portion I thought was weak.

I've contemplated my death.

I've contemplated where I am in life and if I'm happy with it.

I've processed how bloody cold/windy/wet it is and how awesome it is that I can't see because the water is getting in my eyes even with my glasses which are now fogging up.

It's quite nice really.

No comments:

Post a Comment